Vizpine is an Information Technology Training and Career Consulting Company based in Great Falls, Virginia. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting and ever-growing industry. The Vizpine team is looking for fresh graduates or college students to work as Network Engineer Intern with following skills and background:
Applicants should have a good understanding of network infrastructure concepts, technologies, and best practices and the ability to explain these clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Assigned tasks will include to create Cisco Labs, configure Cisco routers and switches. Help students in various Cisco Labs using routers, switches and firewalls. The incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining network documentation as per requirements and guidelines.
- Strong Networking concepts, OSI Layers, IP Addressing Scheme, Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN) Technologies
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP Networking
- Experience configuring and trouble-shooting Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data and Wi-Fi networking, telecommunications, and transmission technologies including network architectures, topologies, protocols, devices and interfaces;
- Knowledge of LAN physical transmission media, Ethernet and IP;
- Knowledge of WAN physical transmission media and Data Link technologies;
- Knowledge of IP routing and the operation of interior gateway routing (IGP) protocols; demonstrated knowledge of IP routing protocol details including IGPs and BGP